A Staff Accountant with the concentration in Auditing and Accounting will provide support and assist in the preparation for multiple Audit and Accounting projects. This position offers excellent opportunities for experience, knowledge and growth.
This position will be responsible for functions including, but not be limited to:
• Preparation of audit, review and compilation engagements
• GL reconciliations, maintaining fixed assets and preparing monthly accruals
• Process of journal entries for month-end including sub ledger to ledger reconciliations
• Preparation and filing of monthly sales and use tax returns, financial statements including balance sheets, income statements and cash flow for internal reporting
• Conduct basic research and suggest effective solutions for management
• Maintain and develop business relationships with our current clients
This is a great career opportunity for someone looking to obtain some knowledgeable experience and develop professionally.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a Bachelors degree in business with emphasis in accounting
• CPA or Working towards CPA certification
• Minimum of 2-8 years of Audit experience in Public Accounting
• Demonstrate a basic understanding of Audit concepts/GAAP and effectively apply this knowledge
• Strong computer skills with knowledge and skills in a wide variety of applications, Thomson Reuters software experience a plus
• Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Solid attention to detail with strong organizational/analytical skills
• Positive attitude and ability to work collaboratively with team in various levels
• Flexible in dealing with change with ability to manage multiple priorities and projects, and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
In our company, education and development is necessary and shows in our commitment to your success through our competitive compensation and benefits package. We value time and effort and reward for exceptional performance to preserve the best possible environment for our employees. We work to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.