Tax Planning Tools
Since our primary focus is on planning, we develop a variety of planning tools to help you through out the year. Here is our most recent current tax development to help with your planning.
- Tax Cuts & Jobs Act Presentation
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act 2017
- Tax Cuts & Jobs Act 2017 (Short Overview)
- 2017 Tax Planning (with tax reform implications)
- 2017 Business Tax Planning Ideas
- 2017 Individual Tax Planning Ideas
- Comparison of Tax Reform Proposals
- 2017 Tax Updates & Developments
- 2017 Tax Reform Series
Collaborative Accounting Solutions
We are excited to announce that we have developed a state-of-the-art accounting solution that allows us to share an accounting platform with our clients and for them to leverage our accounting expertise.
Virtually every business must file a tax return. So, some private companies issue tax-basis financial statements, rather than statements that comply with U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). But doing so could result in significant differences in financial results. Here … Continue reading
Come tax time, owner-employees face a variety of distinctive tax planning challenges, depending on whether their business is structured as a partnership, limited liability company (LLC) or corporation. Whether you’re thinking about your 2016 filing or planning for 2017, it’s … Continue reading