Tax Planning Tools
Since our primary focus is on planning, we develop a variety of planning tools to help you through out the year. Here is our most recent current tax development to help with your planning.
- 2018 Tax Planning Guide
- Tax Cuts & Jobs Act – Detailed Analysis
- Tax Cuts & Jobs Act – Condensed Overview
- 2018 Tax Update Presentation
- Opportunity Zone Funds Proposed Regulation Presentation
- 2018 Business Planning Ideas – Condensed Overview
- 2018 Individual Planning Ideas – Condensed Overview
Collaborative Accounting Solutions
We are excited to announce that we have developed a state-of-the-art accounting solution that allows us to share an accounting platform with our clients and for them to leverage our accounting expertise.
If you’re a business owner and you hire your children (or grandchildren) this summer, you can obtain tax breaks and other nontax benefits. The kids can gain on-the-job experience, save for college and learn how to manage money. And you … Continue reading
Due to the massive changes in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA), the 2019 filing season resulted in surprises. Some filers who have gotten a refund in past years wound up owing money. The IRS reports that the number … Continue reading