Tax Planning Tools
Since our primary focus is on planning, we develop a variety of planning tools to help you through out the year. Here is our most recent current tax development to help with your planning.
- 2018 Tax Planning Guide
- Tax Cuts & Jobs Act – Detailed Analysis
- Tax Cuts & Jobs Act – Condensed Overview
- 2018 Tax Update Presentation
- Opportunity Zone Funds Proposed Regulation Presentation
- 2018 Business Planning Ideas – Condensed Overview
- 2018 Individual Planning Ideas – Condensed Overview
Collaborative Accounting Solutions
We are excited to announce that we have developed a state-of-the-art accounting solution that allows us to share an accounting platform with our clients and for them to leverage our accounting expertise.
Unforeseen disasters happen all the time and they may cause damage to your home or personal property. Before the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, eligible casualty loss victims could claim a deduction on their tax returns. But there are new … Continue reading
An independent quality of earnings (QOE) report can be a valuable tool in mergers and acquisitions. It’s important for both buyers and sellers to look beyond the quantitative information provided by the selling company’s financial statements. Quality mattersThere’s a lack … Continue reading