Tax Planning Tools
Since our primary focus is on planning, we develop a variety of planning tools to help you through out the year. Here is our most recent current tax development to help with your planning.
- 2018 Tax Planning Guide
- Tax Cuts & Jobs Act – Detailed Analysis
- Tax Cuts & Jobs Act – Condensed Overview
- 2018 Tax Update Presentation
- Opportunity Zone Funds Proposed Regulation Presentation
- 2018 Business Planning Ideas – Condensed Overview
- 2018 Individual Planning Ideas – Condensed Overview
Collaborative Accounting Solutions
We are excited to announce that we have developed a state-of-the-art accounting solution that allows us to share an accounting platform with our clients and for them to leverage our accounting expertise.
If you’re the parent of a child who is age 17 to 23, and you pay all (or most) of his or her expenses, you may be surprised to learn you’re not eligible for the child tax credit. But there’s … Continue reading
Recent changes to federal tax law and accounting rules could affect whether you decide to lease or buy equipment or other fixed assets. Although there’s no universal “right” choice, many businesses that formerly leased assets are now deciding to buy … Continue reading