Tax Planning Tools
Since our primary focus is on planning, we develop a variety of planning tools to help you through out the year. Here is our most recent current tax development to help with your planning.
- 2018 Tax Planning Guide
- Tax Cuts & Jobs Act – Detailed Analysis
- Tax Cuts & Jobs Act – Condensed Overview
- 2018 Tax Update Presentation
- Opportunity Zone Funds Proposed Regulation Presentation
- 2018 Business Planning Ideas – Condensed Overview
- 2018 Individual Planning Ideas – Condensed Overview
Collaborative Accounting Solutions
We are excited to announce that we have developed a state-of-the-art accounting solution that allows us to share an accounting platform with our clients and for them to leverage our accounting expertise.
Roth 401(k) accounts have been around for 13 years now. Studies show that more employers are offering them each year. A recent study by the Plan Sponsor Council of America (PSCA) found that Roth 401(k)s are now available at 70% … Continue reading
Imagine giving your company’s retirement plan a report card. Would it earn straight A’s in preparing your participants for their golden years? Or is it more of a C student who could really use some extra help after school? Benchmarking … Continue reading