Tax Planning Tools
Since our primary focus is on planning, we develop a variety of planning tools to help you through out the year. Here is our most recent current tax development to help with your planning.
- Tax Cuts & Jobs Act Presentation
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act 2017
- Tax Cuts & Jobs Act 2017 (Short Overview)
- 2017 Tax Planning (with tax reform implications)
- 2017 Business Tax Planning Ideas
- 2017 Individual Tax Planning Ideas
- Comparison of Tax Reform Proposals
- 2017 Tax Updates & Developments
- 2017 Tax Reform Series
Collaborative Accounting Solutions
We are excited to announce that we have developed a state-of-the-art accounting solution that allows us to share an accounting platform with our clients and for them to leverage our accounting expertise.
Plain Language of Change: Single gross receipts test of $25 million is added for cash method, inventory, UNICAP, construction contract rules The average annual gross receipts amount of $25 million is adjusted for inflation for tax years beginning after December … Continue reading
Independent auditors provide many benefits to business owners and management: They can help uncover errors in your financials, identify material weaknesses in your internal controls, and increase the level of confidence lenders and other stakeholders have in your financial reporting. … Continue reading