Tax Planning Tools
Since our primary focus is on planning, we develop a variety of planning tools to help you through out the year. Here is our most recent current tax development to help with your planning.
- Tax Cuts & Jobs Act Presentation
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act 2017
- Tax Cuts & Jobs Act 2017 (Short Overview)
- 2017 Tax Planning (with tax reform implications)
- 2017 Business Tax Planning Ideas
- 2017 Individual Tax Planning Ideas
- Comparison of Tax Reform Proposals
- 2017 Tax Updates & Developments
- 2017 Tax Reform Series
Collaborative Accounting Solutions
We are excited to announce that we have developed a state-of-the-art accounting solution that allows us to share an accounting platform with our clients and for them to leverage our accounting expertise.
When business people speak of innovation, the focus is usually on a pioneering product or state-of-the-art service that will “revolutionize the industry.” But innovation can apply to any aspect of your company — including customer service. Many business owners perceive … Continue reading
Congress created much confusion with the passage of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) with regards to the deductibility of business meals. However, earlier this month, the IRS issued guidance clarifying that taxpayers may generally continue to deduct 50% … Continue reading