Tax Planning Tools
Since our primary focus is on planning, we develop a variety of planning tools to help you through out the year. Here is our most recent current tax development to help with your planning.
- Tax Cuts & Jobs Act Presentation
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act 2017
- Tax Cuts & Jobs Act 2017 (Short Overview)
- 2017 Tax Planning (with tax reform implications)
- 2017 Business Tax Planning Ideas
- 2017 Individual Tax Planning Ideas
- Comparison of Tax Reform Proposals
- 2017 Tax Updates & Developments
- 2017 Tax Reform Series
Collaborative Accounting Solutions
We are excited to announce that we have developed a state-of-the-art accounting solution that allows us to share an accounting platform with our clients and for them to leverage our accounting expertise.
Plain Language of Change: A new credit for paid family and medical leave (FML) is available beginning in 2018 An eligible employer is allowed the FML credit in an amount equal to the applicable percentage of the wages paid to … Continue reading
Plain Language of Change: Two special rules have been added on the proper time for including amounts in income by accrual-method taxpayers for years beginning after December 31, 2017 First rule, amounts are generally included in income no later than … Continue reading