Tax Planning Tools
Since our primary focus is on planning, we develop a variety of planning tools to help you through out the year. Here is our most recent current tax development to help with your planning.
- Tax Cuts & Jobs Act Presentation
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act 2017
- Tax Cuts & Jobs Act 2017 (Short Overview)
- 2017 Tax Planning (with tax reform implications)
- 2017 Business Tax Planning Ideas
- 2017 Individual Tax Planning Ideas
- Comparison of Tax Reform Proposals
- 2017 Tax Updates & Developments
- 2017 Tax Reform Series
Collaborative Accounting Solutions
We are excited to announce that we have developed a state-of-the-art accounting solution that allows us to share an accounting platform with our clients and for them to leverage our accounting expertise.
Whether you had a child in college (or graduate school) last year or were a student yourself, you may be eligible for some valuable tax breaks on your 2017 return. One such break that had expired December 31, 2016, was … Continue reading