Tax Planning Tools
Since our primary focus is on planning, we develop a variety of planning tools to help you through out the year. Here is our most recent current tax development to help with your planning.
- 2018 Tax Planning Guide
- Tax Cuts & Jobs Act – Detailed Analysis
- Tax Cuts & Jobs Act – Condensed Overview
- 2018 Tax Update Presentation
- Opportunity Zone Funds Proposed Regulation Presentation
- 2018 Business Planning Ideas – Condensed Overview
- 2018 Individual Planning Ideas – Condensed Overview
Collaborative Accounting Solutions
We are excited to announce that we have developed a state-of-the-art accounting solution that allows us to share an accounting platform with our clients and for them to leverage our accounting expertise.
Incentive stock options (ISOs) are a popular form of compensation for executives and other employees of corporations. They allow you to buy company stock in the future at a fixed price equal to or greater than the stock’s fair market … Continue reading
As you likely know by now, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) reduced or eliminated many deductions for individuals. One itemized deduction the TCJA kept intact is for investment interest expense. This is interest on debt used to buy … Continue reading