Tax Planning Tools
Since our primary focus is on planning, we develop a variety of planning tools to help you through out the year. Here is our most recent current tax development to help with your planning.
- Tax Cuts & Jobs Act Presentation
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act 2017
- Tax Cuts & Jobs Act 2017 (Short Overview)
- 2017 Tax Planning (with tax reform implications)
- 2017 Business Tax Planning Ideas
- 2017 Individual Tax Planning Ideas
- Comparison of Tax Reform Proposals
- 2017 Tax Updates & Developments
- 2017 Tax Reform Series
Collaborative Accounting Solutions
We are excited to announce that we have developed a state-of-the-art accounting solution that allows us to share an accounting platform with our clients and for them to leverage our accounting expertise.
Individual taxpayers who itemize their deductions can deduct either state and local income taxes or state and local sales taxes. The ability to deduct state and local taxes — including income or sales taxes, as well as property taxes — … Continue reading
Repairs to tangible property, such as buildings, machinery, equipment or vehicles, can provide businesses a valuable current tax deduction — as long as the so-called repairs weren’t actually “improvements.” The costs of incidental repairs and maintenance can be immediately expensed … Continue reading