This critical role will be responsible for supporting partners, management and staff. Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, client interaction, routing incoming calls, and answering questions and requests.
• Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
• Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms. Make sure based on where meeting is there is adequate travel time to and from and if anything items need to be addressed or given prior to meetings.
• Alert manager or responsible staff about cancellations or new meetings.
• Manage travel and schedule for Partners and staff (if applicable)
• Handle information requests.
• Prepare correspondence and stuff mail into envelopes.
• Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
• Maintain a welcoming environment by greeting clients and visitors, answering phones, and assisting with client inquiries.
• Prepare confidential and sensitive documents. Process ACH/CC monthly payments.
• Coordinate office management activities.
• Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
• Prepare agenda for meetings.
• Takes and transcribes dictation.
• Maintain office procedures
• Maintain adequate supply of office materials and breakroom supplies and alert appropriate staff when levels are low and an order is needed
• Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
• Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine ad scanner.
• Receive and relay telephone messages.
• Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member.
• Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
• Sign for UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong computer skills with knowledge and skills in a wide variety of applications
• Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Solid attention to detail with strong organizational/analytical skills
• Positive attitude and ability to work collaboratively with team in various levels
• Flexible in dealing with change with ability to manage multiple priorities and projects, and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
In our company, education and development is necessary and shows in our commitment to your success through our competitive compensation and benefits package. We value time and effort and reward for exceptional performance to preserve the best possible environment for our employees. We work to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.