This critical role will be responsible for supporting our entire Accounting team. Provide administrative support and perform duties specifically logging and assembling all projects.
• Log all accounting, audit, bookkeeping and tax projects.
• Assemble all completed accounting, audit, and bookkeeping and tax projects for release to the client.
• Prepare statistical reports.
• Manage incoming correspondence from clients via the portal, email, or paper documentation.
• Scan completed tax files.
• Print and assemble tax returns. Attach necessary documents for e-files.
• Run weekly project status reports.
• Create new clients profiles and sync with all associated applications.
• Maintain NetClient
• Inactivate clients as needed.
• Update client information.
• Create and maintain training calendar, staff competency grids, and scheduling of training
• Provide backup administrative and clerical support (answering phones, faxing and scanning) to Executive Assistant.
• Special projects and additional administrative tasks as assigned.
• Enter checks into ACS for monthly WUP
• Enter Trial Balances as needed for tax prep or A&A work
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor Degree
• Strong computer skills with knowledge and skills in a wide variety of applications
• Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Solid attention to detail with strong organizational/analytical skills
• Positive attitude and ability to work collaboratively with team in various levels
• Flexible in dealing with change with ability to manage multiple priorities and projects, and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
In our company, education and development is necessary and shows in our commitment to your success through our competitive compensation and benefits package. We value time and effort and reward for exceptional performance to preserve the best possible environment for our employees. We work to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.