The Accounting Manager will direct and manage multiple accounting projects in order to provide quality accounting and small business services for our clients.
• Preparation and review of monthly and annual Audit, Review and Compilations.
• Build new and existing client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client business.
• Prepares internal memoranda, written correspondence and guidance on Generally Accepted Accounting and Auditing Standards.
• Trains staff, reviews and evaluates their work.
• Manages multiple clients, budgets and production goals.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
• CPA Certification.
• 5+ year’s prior experience in public accounting.
• Significant supervisory experience (2 years plus).
• Experience preparing Audit, Review and Compilations
• Strong accounting and analytical skills.
• Strong computer skills: proficiency in audit software, Excel, Word.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Detail oriented & ability to multi-task.
In our company, education and development is necessary and shows in our commitment to your success through our competitive compensation and benefits package. We value time and effort and reward for exceptional performance to preserve the best possible environment for our employees. We work to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.