Financial Statement Audit, Review & Compliance
Preparation of audited, reviewed or compiled financial statements in accordance with the governing standards established by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Annual Business Planning
Assisting senior management in the development, implementation and communication of the annual operating and financial plan.
Small Business Accounting Assistance
Providing accounting and bookkeeping services to clients by the Small Business Group including the following:
- Accounting Services
- Monthly bookkeeping and financial statement preparation
- Accounting assistance in monthly and year-end closing
- Compiled and reviewed, annual financial statement
- Maintain depreciation records
- Bank reconciliations
- Payroll processing, including direct deposit services
- Tax Services – State and federal payroll tax quarterly
- Year-end reporting and W-2 preparation
- Monthly sales tax reporting
- Personal property tax reporting
- Computerized Bookkeeping implementation, training & support
- QuickBooks training, support and processing
Including start-up, expansion, and sale of a business. Many important decisions and financial commitments are involved in starting a new business or selling an old one. The tax effects can be dramatic without careful consideration and thoughtful planning.
Business Financing Services
Assessing, planning, and pursuing financing options in support of client business development and growth opportunities, including pursuit of private and public placements, venture capital, mezzanine debt, as well as merger and acquisition possibilities.
Financial Projections and Modeling
Assisting clients in preparing financial projections or other computer-based models to assist in decision-making. Also includes reporting on client prepared projections under the attest standards.